Second Generation Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Second Generation Riders

The Modern Age has passed and the Next Riders Age has begun. Sides are being taken, and the forgotten war has been reborn. What side will you fight for? (Leader positions up for grabs!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Skylar sat there, staring at the smooth stone. The only sound that reached her ears was the breathing of Cyan and herself. No footsteps sounded throughout the meadow, no voice rang through the clouded air, and no smell of intruder broke into the mistless camp. Sighing, she stood up. After taking a moment Skylar began to practice. She threw punches and kicks, flowing as smoothly as she always did. A minute went by before she sat back down. "I wish I knew where to look," she told Cyan.

Last edited by Skylar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Rayne ran through the trees, smiling as the wind rustled through her hair. Running wasn't her favorite thing, but for some reason she still felt excilerated. It wasn't until she caought an unfamiliar scent that she stopped. Lifting her nose to the sky, she sniffed the air tracking the scent. Rayne caught wind, and began running towards the scent. She howled loudly to alert the Pack of a potential fight. Although it didn't seem like one of the Clan's members, it was still better to be prepared for nothing than to be ambushed.

Rayne howled again, this time calling out only to her sister. Knowing Dria, the moment she heard the howl she would be only moments away. Rayne made her way to the forest's edge, and stopped when she saw a human girl. She crouched down behind some bushes, and watched the girl quietly while she waited for Dria.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

The sudden howling made Skylar jump to her feet. "Sounds lke we're about to meet the mysterious Moon Pack they were telling us about," she said, looking over her shoulder at Cyan. According to the Legend Books they were considered friends to Light Side in the Middle Ages, and everyone hoped that it was the case now. We'll find out in a couple of minutes. Cyan's thoughts drifted through her mind and she nodded in reply.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

[[ Rayne and I are just gonna post together in this one. Wanted to let ya know so ya don't get confused =^-^= ]]

Adriana turned when she heard her sister's howl, she narrowed er eyes and glanced back at the others. Everyone had heard the warning howl, and seemed on edge. Adriana smiled, "Calm down everyone, I'll go ahead to scout things out. If it's a real fight about to happen, I'll give the signal" Some the others nodded, and sat back down. Adriana wasn't much a leader, but the Pack trusted her. She shifted into her wolf form, and took off running towards Rayne's position.

Rayne waited in silence in the bushes. Her howl had alerted the girl, although she didn't seem too frightened. Rayne watched and listened as she addressed the dragon behind her. It appeared that she had heard of the Pack, which raised Rayne's suspicion. Her ears perked up as she heard a rustling behind her. She turned to see Adriana walking towards her. "What's going on, Ray....." Adriana's sentence was cut short as she noticed the girl and the dragon in the meadow. "Is that...... No, it can't be..... The dragons are supposed to be extinct...." she said, confusion in her tone.
Rayne nodded to her sister, "Yea... I know... That's why I called you. They're in our territory, and we need to find out if they're friend or foe."
Adriana sniffed the air, "They don't smell like an enemy....
"That doesn't mean anything... We still need to take precautions. Now shut it, and listen... Rayne continued to quietly explain a potential plan, but never taking her eyes off of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Skylar waited as patiently as she could for any source of life to come through the fog and into her little clearing. It was exciting to finally get to see their new neighbors. The only thing that would have made it better would be if there were more than just her and Cyan standing there, but that would come soon enough. After all, once news had spread through the Dragon Riders and more Amatuers had been trained, all four of the Squads would start to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Adriana listened quietly as Rayne explained their plan, once Rayne was done Adriana tilted her head slightly. She scratched behind her her, and nodded to Rayne. Afterwards, she turned and ran through the bushes causing them to rustle loudly. Adriana continued to run, until she was about on the other side of the clearing compared to Rayne. Once there, she sat down and waited for Rayne's signal.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Rayne watched as Adriana ran to the other side of the clearing through the woods. She had made a lot more noise then she had hoped for, but it shouldn't cause any problem to the plan. Rayne stood, and shook her lupine body; then Rayne slowly emerged from the bushes and into the clearing. She stopped walking when she was a few yards away from the girl and the dragon. Rayne stood tall and proudly, as expected of an Alpha, and eyed the two. Adriana was right when she said they smelled friendly, but Rayne knew all too well that intent can lie deep beneath where the sense of smell can detect. Rayne's eyes shifted momentarily from the girl to the forest, and quickly back to the girl; as she awaited to see how she would act.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 am

Cyan and Skylar's heads moved as one as they followed the trail of noise around the clearing. She could just feel the static of the being as it ran, and from the feel of it, it was a Pack member. Footsteps made her turn. In front of them was a wolf, and from the way she held herself, she was an Alpha. "Greatings," she said, bowing her head but keeping eye contact. Behind her, Cyan shifted into a position that would give off the appearance of relaxed, but any sudden movement and he'd be on it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Rayne cocked her head slightly, curious at the show of respect. She watched the girl, and could see the dragon behind her shift into a relaxed defensive position from her peripheral vision. Rayne decided to take a few more steps forward, slowly closing the gap between them. She stopped, now just a few feet from the girl, and nodded but never breaking eye contact. "Evening. Rayne replied, her tone strong and proud; yet her tone had a low growl to it due to her retaining her lupine form.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:40 pm

"To what do we owe this pleasure?" Skylar asked. She wanted to know whether this was a welcoming or a threat call before they got too friendly with each other. It was hard to read intentions through the wolf's eyes. Although, she could pick up the same curiosity of Cyan and her side that they had of her.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am

Rayne watched the girl cautiously, trying to decipher the girl's intent of being in the clearing. Rayne listened, and could hear Adriana getting restless in the bushes behind the girl and the dragon. She perked her ears up, and then twitched them as the wind blew. You are in our territory. State your business. Rayne replied curtly. There was no time for formalities, the Pack was waiting back at the den for news, and it would soon be time to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Skylar blinked but kept her composure. "Although I was informed that Moon Pack hunts in this area there was no mention of ownership." She paused, knowing her next words were going to have to be chosen carefully. "However," she continued, "I understand that it is not your fault we have inappropriate data and apologize for the intrusion. As for my reason for being her, the officials of the Academy chose me to be the leader of the new Mist Squad and have sent me to find a suitable camp. I found this place to be compatable to my squad's line of expertise."
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Adriana had been laying in the bushes, listening carefully to what was going on. When she heard about some academy, and the Mist Squad she quickly stood up. Adriana jumped out of the bushes, overly excited at the news of more dragon riders. She ran around the girl and dragon over to Rayne and stopped facing the girl. "So your really a dragon rider?!" she asked excitedly. "You should make your camp here! We don't really use this meadow all that much, right Rayne?" Adriana said, not really asking Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 am

Skylar nodded to the new comer and took a moment before answering. This one was less calm than the other, with less authority in the way she moved and spoke. The first one was definitely of high rank, perhaps Alpha, and the small one was maybe a Warrior. "Yes, I am a Dragon Rider; and I would be extremely grateful for the use of this area."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 am

Rayne just about attacke Adriana as she bounded out from the bushes, but she held her composure. She relexed her now tensed shoulders, and layed her ears back. Baring her teeth, and growling slightly Rayne addressed her sister. "Adriana! she practically roared "Stand down, now! Rayne huffed, and turned her attention back to the girl. She seemed to really like this place, and Adriana was right when she said that the Pack never used it. Although, Rayne didn't like the idea of giving away precious territory. Rayne thought about the situation for a moment, closing her eyes as she thought. The Dragon Riders and Moon Pack had been allies in the past, and there was no reason for that to change now. Rayne nodded to the girl, "You and your riders may use the meadow for your training and other purposes. In return, I hope that the relationship between the Pack and the Riders from the past may be retained.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Skylar almost smiled, almost. Instead she contained her content to her eyes and nodded. "I believe that would be best for both sides. Thank you very much for you generosity." She glanced at the one, Adrianna, and gave her a nod as well.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Adriana's ears fell flat against her head, and she layed down on the ground as Rayne yelled at her. She mumbled a quiet 'sorry', and listened as Rayne talked to the girl. Adriana was excited to see that Dragon Riders were coming out of extinction. When she heard Rayne that the Riders were welcome in the meadow, her ears perked back up. Adriana got back on her feet, and ran in a circle around Rayne before stopping in front of the Rider and Dragon. "This going to be great! I'm Adriana, by the way, and that's Rayne" she cocked her back, directing it Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

A half smile played across Skylar's lips and she chanced a quick look back at Cyan. This was going to be an interesting aquaintance. "I'm Skylar, and my Dragon's name is Cyan," she said, turning her attention back to the wolves. "May I be so bold as to ask your positions in your Pack?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Rayne shook her head at her sister's actions. Things were going to change, and Rayne wasn't sure how keen she was on that idea. Rayne sat down, still holding her head high. "I am the Alpha of the Moon Pack, and Adriana is our current Healer." It had been so long since the Pack had communicated with outsiders, and even longer with a Dragon and Rider. A howl was heard in the distance, causing Rayne's ears to perk up. The Pack was getting anxious, but it wouldn't be long until the Pack would see the Rider and Dragon. It also wouldn't be long until more Dragons and Riders arrived as well.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 am

"I'm honored," Skylar said with another nod of her head. Well she had guessed one at least. She turned her head slightly in the direction the howl came from. "Will they be coming here, or are we going there?" Of course the rest of the pack would be curious as to why both their Healer and Alpha Female had gone to investigate. The only thing she was worried about was what their reactions were going to be.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Rayne standing up, she shook her lupine body. "It all depends on my response." she said, glancing over at Adriana; whom returned the look pleadingly. For whatever reason, Adriana was fascinated by the Rider and Dragon; which meant that Rayne would have to keep an extra eye on her now. Rayne looked back at the girl, Skylar, and stretched her front legs out. "Which would you prefer, or would you rather postpone meeting your 'new neighbors' " Rayne asked, adding a hint of sarcasm at the end of her question.
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Skylar paused a moment, searching the Rayne's eyes for any sign of the answer. Finally she inhaled and squared her shoulders. "Well, it would be the most logical for me to follow you there. I have no one else but me to travel, whereas you have your whole Pack. Of course, if you would rather me not see where you make camp I will respect your wishes."
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Adriana listened for any other sign of the Pack. Of course they were obeying the Alpha and not even daring to come near this area without an order. She sighed, and quickly perked up again hearing the conversation. "Of course it's ok if you see, besides... You'd probably figure out where the Den is on your own sooner or later." Adriana looked to her sister for confirmation in this; Rayne simply nodded, and turned around. Adriana walked over to stand beside her sister, "You can just follow us there, we... well... Rayne won't run that fast."

[[by the way, Rayne wants to know if you wanna continue the thread here, or start a new one at the den.]]
Back to top Go down
Skylar
Admin
Skylar

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 pm

(We can just do it here if you want)

Skylar smirked and looked back at Cyan. "I'll manage," she said, walking quickly to match their pace. If nothing else she would just climb onto Cyan's back to pick up extra speed.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Rayne nodded, and started running back the way she had come. Adriana jerked her head slightly before taking off as well. She quickly passed her sister, and kept running; it had only taken her a minute or so to reach the den. When there, Adriana howled alerting the rest of the Pack that there would be visitors.
Rayne stopped when she had reached the den, and waited for Skylar and Cyan to catch up. Compared to Adriana, Rayne hadn't ran that fast so the girl shouldn't of had any trouble keeping up. A few Pack members exited the den willing enough to meet said visitors, The members were both in lupine and human form, and were all either sitting along the den's entrance or had walked over to stand by Adriana and Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Generation Riders :: Misty Mountains :: Moon Meadow :: Clear Camp :: Center Stone-
Jump to: